During Day Care at Pappy’s, your furry family members will enjoy the following amenities:
- Fully staffed and monitored daycare program
- LIVE daycare room with webcam viewing at all locations
- Lots of Toys & fresh water provided throughout day
- Playtime with dogs & staff
- Basic Obedience Reinforcement (Sit, Stay, Off, etc.)
- Walks in the morning, midday, and afternoon
- Midday nap time/rest period
- Snacks (if owner approved)
- 2-3 Separate Play Rooms
- Dogs are separated by size, play style & temperament
- Comfortable day lodging areas (for non-social dogs)
- Cuddling/love sessions with staff
- Comfortable Kuranda Beds
(raised bed designed specifically for pet comfort and to take pressure off joints especially helpful for older or larger dogs with arthritis)
- Tennis ball toss games with our staff
- Natural sunlight in playrooms
- Bedding and bowls provided (please refrain from bringing personal bedding and bowls)
- Feeding instructions followed by professional staff (if your dog normally eats at lunch hour, you may bring a packed lunch that we will feed them at nap time)
- Please do not feed your dog in the morning up to 1 hour before drop off for daycare to ensure that your dog will not be playing on a full stomach especially for large breed dogs prone to bloat
We DO allow pets on medications except for Insulin & Phenobarbital. The illnesses related to these medications require a veterinarian’s care should any complications arise.
- Age: Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age (4months)
- Proof of vaccinations is required (failure to do so will result in denial or cancellation of services)
- Rabies: Yearly or every 3 years
- DHPPC: (Distemper/Parvo) Yearly or every 3 years
- Bordetella: (Kennel Cough) Once every 6 months
All pets entering a Pappy's Lodge must have vaccinations administered a MINIMUM of 3 days prior to check in, including the BORDETELLA (Kennel Cough) which is required every 6 months. For the safety of our guests, reservations will not be honored for vaccinations administered LESS THAN 72 hours (3 days) prior to check in.
- Entrance Examination: All pets will be examined upon entering the lodge. If fleas and or ticks are identified the pet will receive an automatic flea/tick bath and or dip at the owner’s expense. Any medical or other problems will be addressed at this time with the owner.
- All pets are required to wear a collar with identification.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to keep Pappy’s Pet Lodge safe for all pets.