"We apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently without a cat groomer. We hope to add cat grooming services in the very near future!"
Pappy’s Grooming Team is highly skilled in grooming ALL cat breeds per owner’s special instructions.
Grooming and Bathing rates are determined based on the breed of cat, cut requested, and the amount and condition of the coat.
|Standard Bath||Choice of Shampoo, Bath, Dry||$35 and up|
|Spa Bath||Ear Cleaning, Toe Nail Trimming and Drimmel, Teeth Brushing, Express Anal Glands||$45 and up|
|Shedless Groom||Choice of Shampoo, Bath, Dry, Ear Cleaning, Toe Nail Trimming and Drimmel,Teeth Brushing, Express Anal Glands, and Undercoat Removal||$55 and up|
|Full Groom||Choice of Shampoo, Bath, Dry, Scent, Bandana, Ear Cleaning, Toe Nail Trimming and Drimmel, Teeth Brushing, Express Anal Glands, and Hair Cut of your choice||$55 and up|
|Toe Nail Trim||Toe Nail Trim||$10|
|Ear Cleaning||Ear Cleaning||$10|
|Teeth Brushing||Teeth Brushing||$10|
|Dematting||Dematting of coat||$15/hour|
|Conditioning Treatment||Treatment for Dry Skin||$5|
|Flea/Tick Bath & Dip||Flea/Tick Treatment||$55 and up|
*All prices subject to change without notice
We DO allow pets on medications except for Insulin & Phenobarbital. The illnesses related to these medications require a veterinarian’s care should any complications arise.
Requirements — Feline:
- Age: Kittens must be at least 16 weeks of age (4months)
- Proof of vaccinations is required (failure to do so will result in denial or cancellation of services)
- Rabies: Yearly or every 3 years
- FVRCP: (Feline Distemper) Yearly or every 3 years
All pets entering a Pappy's Lodge must have vaccinations administered a MINIMUM of 3 days prior to check in. For the safety of our guests, reservations will not be honored for vaccinations administered LESS THAN 72 hours (3 days) prior to check in.
- Entrance Examination: All pets will be examined upon entering the lodge. If fleas and or ticks are identified the pet will receive an automatic flea/tick bath and or dip at the owner’s expense. Any medical or other problems will be addressed at this time with the owner.
- All pets are required to wear a collar with identification.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to keep Pappy’s Pet Lodge safe for all pets.