Pappy's Grooming Team is highly skilled in grooming ALL breeds according to AKC standards, or per owner's special instructions.
Grooming and Bathing rates are determined based on the breed, condition of the coat, and temperament of the dog.
Please call for a more specific quote. Exact pricing may not be available until we see the condition of the coat and size of the dog.
All pets must arrive prior to 9:30am to begin their grooming services. Owners can pick up after their pets groom is completed or when it is convenient prior to store closing.
|Standard Bath||Choice of shampoo, bath, dry, scent and brush out||$15-25|
|Spa Bath||Choice of shampoo, bath, dry, ear cleaning, toe nail trimming, teeth brushing, anal glands expression, scent, bandanna or bow||$30-45|
|Shedless Groom||De-shedding shampoo and conditioner, bath, dry, ear cleaning, toe nail trimming, teeth brushing, anal glands expression, scent, bandanna or bow||$55 and up|
|Full Groom||Choice of shampoo, bath, dry, ear cleaning, toe nail trimming, teeth brushing, anal glands expression, hair cut of your choice, scent, bandanna or bow||$45 and up|
|Toe Nail Trim||Toe nail trim||$10|
|Deluxe Toe Nail Trim||Toe nail trim and smoothing drimmel||$15|
|Ear Cleaning||Ear cleaning||$10|
|Teeth Brushing||Teeth brushing||$10|
|Dematting||Dematting of coat||$5/15 minutes|
|Brush Out||Coat brushing only||$10-$20|
|Conditioning Treatment||Treatment for dry skin||$5|
|Flea/Tick Bath||Flea/Tick shampoo for mild fleas||$5-$15 extra|
|Flea/Tick Bath & Dip||Flea/Tick treatment for extensive fleas||$15-$30 extra|
*All prices subject to change without notice
We DO allow pets on medications except for Insulin & Phenobarbital. The illnesses related to these medications require a veterinarian’s care should any complications arise.
- Age: Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age (4months)
- Proof of vaccinations is required (failure to do so will result in denial or cancellation of services)
- Rabies: Yearly or every 3 years
- DHPPC: (Distemper/Parvo) Yearly or every 3 years
- Bordetella: (Kennel Cough) Once every 6 months
All pets entering a Pappy's Lodge must have vaccinations administered a MINIMUM of 3 days prior to check in, including the BORDETELLA (Kennel Cough) which is required every 6 months. For the safety of our guests, reservations will not be honored for vaccinations administered LESS THAN 72 hours (3 days) prior to check in.
- Entrance Examination: All pets will be examined upon entering the lodge. If fleas and or ticks are identified the pet will receive an automatic flea/tick bath and or dip at the owner’s expense. Any medical or other problems will be addressed at this time with the owner.
- All pets are required to wear a collar with identification.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to keep Pappy’s Pet Lodge safe for all pets.