Pappy’s is proud to offer basic grooming services for pets other than dogs including rabbits, ferrets, and guinea pigs. Our groomers are skilled in administering basic baths and nail trims for your furry friends.
Ferret, Rabbit, and Guinea Pig Grooming Options
|Standard Bath||Choice of Shampoo, Bath, Dry||$15 and up|
|Toe Nail Trim||Toe Nail Trim||$10|
*All prices subject to change without notice
We DO allow pets on medications except for Insulin & Phenobarbital. The illnesses related to these medications require a veterinarian’s care should any complications arise.
- Age: Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age (4months)
- Proof of vaccinations is required (failure to do so will result in denial or cancellation of services)
- Rabies: Yearly or every 3 years
- DHPPC: (Distemper/Parvo) Yearly or every 3 years
- Bordetella: (Kennel Cough) Once every 6 months
All pets entering a Pappy's Lodge must have vaccinations administered a MINIMUM of 3 days prior to check in, including the BORDETELLA (Kennel Cough) which is required every 6 months. For the safety of our guests, reservations will not be honored for vaccinations administered LESS THAN 72 hours (3 days) prior to check in.
- Entrance Examination: All pets will be examined upon entering the lodge. If fleas and or ticks are identified the pet will receive an automatic flea/tick bath and or dip at the owner’s expense. Any medical or other problems will be addressed at this time with the owner.
- All pets are required to wear a collar with identification.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to keep Pappy’s Pet Lodge safe for all pets.