Pappy’s offers a clean, safe, and loving pet care in environment with a variety of options from basic lodging to private rooms. We welcome dogs and cats of ALL sizes and breeds. Additionally, we care for ferrets, hamsters, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs and more.
While lodging at Pappy’s, your furry family members will enjoy the following amenities:
- Professional Pet Care team
- Trained on medication administration *
- Certified in Pet First Aid & CPR
- Background checks and random drug testing performed on all team members
- Live Web-cam viewing
- Health and Wellness *
- All dogs are walked 3 times daily for potty and exercise
- Strict vaccination requirements for the protection of your pet(s)
- Equipped with a full kitchen for special diet meal preparation
- Well being checks and behavior evaluations twice daily
- Appetite and elimination documented
- Special care and monitoring for dogs with thunderstorm anxiety
- Daily one-on-one attention & love for ALL pets
- Clean and safe facility
- A variety of lodging options
- All indoor climate controlled for pet comfort and safety
- Sophisticated security and fire alarm/sprinkler system linked to Fire & Police Departments & several Team Member contacts
- All areas exterminated monthly for fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other parasites
- Air purification systems throughout facility designed to help keep environment free of bacteria and viruses
- Soothing music for the enjoyment of our guests to help reduce separation anxiety, eliminate stress and enhance daily routines
- All pet lodging areas clean and sterilized TWICE daily 365 days per year
- Fresh food, water, and bedding provided TWICE daily 365 days per year
- Comfortable Kuranda Beds provided
We DO allow pets on medications except for Insulin & Phenobarbital. The illnesses related to these medications require a veterinarian’s care should any complications arise.
- Age: Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age (4months)
- Proof of vaccinations is required (failure to do so will result in denial or cancellation of services)
- Rabies: Yearly or every 3 years
- DHPPC: (Distemper/Parvo) Yearly or every 3 years
- Bordetella: (Kennel Cough) Once every 6 months
All pets entering a Pappy's Lodge must have vaccinations administered a MINIMUM of 3 days prior to check in, including the BORDETELLA (Kennel Cough) which is required every 6 months. For the safety of our guests, reservations will not be honored for vaccinations administered LESS THAN 72 hours (3 days) prior to check in.
- Entrance Examination: All pets will be examined upon entering the lodge. If fleas and or ticks are identified the pet will receive an automatic flea/tick bath and or dip at the owner’s expense. Any medical or other problems will be addressed at this time with the owner.
- All pets are required to wear a collar with identification.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to keep Pappy’s Pet Lodge safe for all pets.