- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us through our website, email, or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not give your information to any third parties.
For online training payments, we will use your information to process your credit card payment and contact you regarding your training class enrollment.
If you email us, we will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
If you sign up for our newsletter, you will be enrolled in our newsletter to tell you about specials, events, news, and our services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you are enrolled in our newsletter, there is a SafeUnsubscribe button in each newsletter email.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and protected with passwords.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- December 6 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm